Sent: Friday, 20 March 2020 5:37:33 PM
To: Alison Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cc: HHH email <email@example.com>
Subject: [nrhhh] Re: Change of Venue & new Protocol
CHANGE OF VENUE FOR NEXT MONDAY – Goonellabah Tavern. A run will be set however a table has not been booked in the tavern restaurant as entering the pub will be at runners discretion.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION CONCERNING FUTURE RUNS -
The Covid19 virus effects on our current running arrangements were widely discussed at Hash last Monday. The hash committee were requested to consider alternative arrangements to ensure everyone's safety.
1) No more HOME hosting of hash from private residences.
2) Weekly runs still to be set as per the hash roster from parks, pubs etc where there are toilet facilities for hashers convenience. The pub option allows those wishing to have a drink or meal can do so - while pubs remain open!
3) No food to be provided at Hash.
4) Down Downs - the hash mugs are NOT to be used. Drinks will be straight from the bottle or can, to be reviewed.
5) CASH - filthy stuff at the best of times. Hash Cash or nominated hashers to record the hashers names (single use of pen) & pay at a later date, to be reviewed.
Info on the virus changes daily so further adjustments can & will be made as required.
Stay safe, HASH BROWN