As advised at Hash tonight, we have had to cancel the NRHHH Winter Camp which was planned for this weekend.
Sorry for the late notice, but we have only been made aware this afternoon that the pub changed hands on the weekend and will not be open until after the coming weekend - which is too late for us!
Consequently the planned Friday night dinner could not go ahead and the pub cannot accommodate any guests. They requested that we contact those who have booked rooms of the cancellation of their booking.
Additionally, the caretaker at the campsite was proving most unhelpful in allocating a dedicated area for our group; the General Store advised that they would have to renege on supplying the salads "as Lette has left" and there was a dire weather forecast for Saturday.
Once again, sorry for the late cancellation - but we tried!
All the best
-- PO Box 95 Federal NSW 2480 0409 768 015