Consensus from hash committee was that once gatherings of 10 were allowed then we should look at starting our Hash run/walks observing the social distancing protocols.
So, from Monday May 18 there is the chance to gather again under the new guidelines. The runners can head off ( less than 10 ) then the walkers or the other way around. If there are more than 10 walkers then that will require two groups heading off at different times ( 2 mins apart?) so that the groups are visibly separate.
I'm suggesting the Hilltop Tavern as the car park will be basically empty. There will be NO food or drink organised at Hash for the time being.
It will be nice to catch up with those who wish to attend, could you please indicate your interest by email.
The Winter Camp - I spoke to Wizz and the option is to postpone at this stage. We have both tried getting in touch with the Nymboida Canoe Centre, not much luck to date but will keep trying and advise.
PS The light at the end of the tunnel, could be a hash torch!